amazon SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER TECHNICAL MBA jobs
- 5+ years of experience in product management or product marketing in a technical environment, including experience with financials (e.g., profit and loss, net…
- You will lead a team of technical product managers to drive innovation and adoption of our resource management products including AWS Resource Access Manager…
- MBA or advanced degree in economics, statistics, operations research, mathematics or other quantitative disciplines.
- Experience in the product development of mobile applications.
- 5+ years of Product management experience in technology or SaaS companies.
- Responsibilities as a Senior Product Manager include use case prioritization, feature definition, ownership of the product roadmap, and customer segmentation.
- Specifically, this Senior Product Manager (Tech) will.
- Product managers at Amazon are expected to quickly understand organizational and product goals and map…
- Significant software/technology product management experience.
- Experience in ML driven products.
- You will also need to over-index on earning trust from…
- Technical fluency; ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical , technical pre-sales, technology investment banking, management consulting, or management.
- As a senior product manager, you will drive our strategy, product roadmap, and outbound messaging for products that allow companies to operate at scale on AWS.
Be the first to see new company:amazon title:SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - TECHNICAL (MBA) jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.