uber SENIOR TEAM MANAGER, PRODUCT OPERATIONS jobs
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
Tysons Corner, VA
- Oversee a growing team of product and operations staff while working alongside the sales team.
- Experience managing teams and initiatives;
- Our Operations Product teams (Catalog, Sales, Service, and Enterprise) drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfair s…
The Retail Network
$38,000 - $42,000 a year
- Coordinates with the Store Manager to analyze and develop innovative cost effective product generation;
- The Production Manager directs all aspects of daily…
- Distribution Operations, Platform Operations, Network Operations, Digital Platform Operations.
- Utilizing strong cross-functional alignment, this position will…
- The Senior Managers of Broadcast Operations lead the day-to-day operations in Master Control including oversight of 24/7 global broadcast origination, ensuring…
- To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services globally, the AWS Data Center Operations team is seeking a dynamic, visionary, and experienced Product…
$60 - $64 an hour
- Product operations and/or technical operations experience in managed security);
- 5-7 years of product operations and/or technical operations experience in the…
- Prior military logistics and/or warehouse manager experience highly preferred.
- Responsible for warehouse operations, staff, operational performance, business…
- The Vice President of Operations (VPO) is responsible for overseeing the overall senior living properties within their specified region and to advance strategic…
- Experience in product marketing, product management experience, or marketing for Unified Communications/Collaboration solutions and products.
$110,000 - $125,000 a year
- Aerofin is seeking candidates for the National Account Manager position in Lynchburg, VA.*.
- The successful candidate will be a key member of the leadership…
- The Senior Manager, Product Management is a key senior leader on the Product team and helps define and drive the ongoing product strategy, including developing…
- Calendly is currently looking for a Product Ops Manager who will join our team to build on the success of the Calendly product - which is the best way to…
- In this role, you’ll work with the overnight team, playing an integral part in supporting the grocery departments daytime operations, stocking shelves, rotating…
$60,000 a year
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- Previous experience in Operations and Customer Service/Retention required.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
Be the first to see new company:uber title:SENIOR TEAM MANAGER, PRODUCT OPERATIONS jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.