customer service jobs in Cleveland, OH
Sort by: relevance -
- Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance.
- They provide first level escalation for customer issues and assist in the supervision, coaching and training of other Front End Associates by participating in…
- Whether directing customers to store departments or merchandise, answering customer questions on product order status, handling cash management or program…
- They load and unload trucks, move material from the receiving area throughout the store, may operate forklifts and may perform critical functions for…
- Direct customer interaction is frequently required for some positions and excellent customer service skills are required.
- Mileage reimbursement is available for travel positions and must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Department Supervisors train, coach and develop associates in each department to ensure customers receive excellent service and can easily find the merchandise…
- In addition to supporting customer repair needs, they are also responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of equipment in the tool rental…
- Personal vehicle, valid drivers license and insurance, required.
- Home Depot Pro provides integrated facility maintenance solutions and janitorial supplies for a…
We have removed 16 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new customer service jobs in Cleveland, OH
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
UPS is hiring about 100,000 seasonal Package Handlers, Drivers, and Driver HelpersLearn More