You refined by:
University of Minnesota (undo)
- Experience building websites with Drupal 7 & 8.
- Experience with responsive theming for a CMS, especially Drupal web theming, content types, and front-end…
$17.31 - $29.10 an hour
- Experience with Drupal and Google Websites.
- All required qualifications must be documented on application materials.
- Experience using a mass email system.
- SKILLS NEEDED: extensive Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Premier/Final Cut Pro, Drupal, Mail Chimp, Google Suite, Word, PowerPoint; a necessary…
- Experience with creation, entry and editing in Content Management Systems such as Drupal.
- High School Diploma/GED and four years of related office experience.
$17 an hour
- Familiarity with maintaining, formatting, and editing webpages using a content management system like Drupal Lite or Drupal.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Currently Drupal and Canvas, respectively.
- Maintain and update websites on the U’s Drupal platform including SFEC’s website and the Great Lakes Silviculture…
- Experience with the following software: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro, Drupal, University of Minnesota Google Apps, Qualtrics.
- Experience with UMN-supported web-based content and learning management systems, currently Drupal and Canvas, respectively.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new drupal jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.