electrical engineers jobs
- Qualcomm's RF360 design group is seeking experienced mask layout designers to fulfill both large block level and project lead level roles working in a very…
- Work with HW architects to micro-architect design specific to Camera Image Signal Processing Implement modules in RTL Run synthesis, review results to ensure…
- You will participate or lead the integration of that IP into the companys world class integrated circuits targeted at cell phone, tablet, IOT, and automotive…
- You will be part of the Business Unit Engineering organization and work directly with and support multiple product development teams.
- As part of the High-Speed Test and Characterization team within QCT you will be responsible for bench characterization of DDR Sub System and SERDES (USB, SATA,…
- Qualcomm Packaging group is responsible for developing new package technologies and high volume manufacturing deployment for different product segments for…
Austin, TX 78759 (Gateway area)
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years ASIC design, verification, or related work experience.
- Job Overview Member of the automotive chipset architecture team contributing to the system design and implementation of automotive platforms using Qualcomm ICs…
- And, come up with innovative solutions to optimize hardware and software to enhance modem SOC performance and functions under power and thermal constraints.
- You will be leading a cross functional team of dedicated experts to qualify and validate the next generation chipsets.
- Job Overview As a senior leader in Qualcomms process technology team, you will set strategic directions in selecting and developing new CMOS nodes and…
- Lead Qualcomm Customer Quality Issues for resolution and corrective actions.
- Evaluate/ debug customer return device on system level platform as well as on…
- The Layout Designer will be responsible for physical design of RF and Analog circuits in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with GaAs deisng and ADS.
- As a R&D Test System Design Engineer, you get the opportunity to design and develop RF Test Systems for the benches that test IC devices.
- The team is responsible for the complete verification lifecycle, from system-level concept to tape out and post-silicon support.
- As Lead DV Engineer, you will define testbench infrastructure using System Verilog, UVM and Formal.
- Responsible for complete chip level verification of high…
Be the first to see new electrical engineers jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.