equine jobs in Lexington, KY
Equine jobs nationwide
- Warehouse Operator (2nd and 3rd shift)*.
- Hours for 2nd shift are 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.; hours for 3rd shift are 11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Willow Creek Ranch
- Must be knowledgeable in identifying early signs of equine health distress.
- Basic equine medical care skills, bandaging, wrapping, medication administration …
- Riding is an optional program and campers elect to participate two or three times per week.
- Horse care and stable management are also important aspects of the…
$16.49 - $26.38 an hour
- Lifting, dexterity; hand/eye coordination; and repetitive motion.
- The College of Agriculture, Food, and Environment, Equine Analytical Chemistry Lab seeks a…
- Must be currently pursuing a degree and hands on equine experience.
- The Intern will be a team player within the Middle Office of XL Catlin Equine and will…
Lexington, KY 40513
$13 an hour
- Thoroughbred horse farm needs night security for 4pm - 11:30pm shift - 6 nights per week.
- Care of thoroughbred horses (basic care, turn out / bring in, check…
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Retail experience and/or farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is…
$8.25 - $10.00 an hour
- Networking opportunities within the equine industry.
- Write stories, cover equine events and take photographs.
- 15-20 hours during remainder of spring semester.
$10 an hour
- Demonstrations in the kids and adult equine programs and activities.
- 8/2/2020 (8:00 PM EST).
- Executive Branch | Interim | Full Time | Eligible for Overtime Pay.
MEP Equine Solutions, LLC
- Review email results; consult with the team if a problem presents.
- Prepare inventory for shipping, fulfill, and ship orders.
Park Equine Hospital
Versailles, KY 40383
$10 - $12 an hour
- Extensive experience with horses/horse handling is a pre-requisite.
- Previous employment in a veterinary technician/assistant role is preferred.
Equine Land Conservation Resource (ELCR)
Lexington, KY 40511
- The Conservation Specialist/Network Manager is responsible for working in cooperation with the ELCR board of directors, executive director and staff to fulfill…
- As a Senior Underwriter you will be responsible for working within authority limits to analyze and price complex Equine Mortality insurance exposures, and…
Be the first to see new equine jobs in Lexington, KY
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.