healthcare jobs in Winston-Salem, NC
High Point, NC
Oak Ridge, NC
Bermuda Run, NC
Healthcare jobs nationwide
Carolina Laser and Cosmetic Center
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
$50,000 a year
- NC RN License, or CMA certification (Required).
- Full-time and part-time options available.
- Medical Office or Nursing experience:
Dr. Andrew Kelly
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- Looking for a dynamic consultative sales expert with 3-5 years of preferred dental experience.
- The person in this unique role will be responsible for managing…
- Background in medical terminology, grief counseling, call center, dispatch, ER or EMS preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- You will greet and register patients for facility services in compliance with established policies and payor requirements in a manner that stresses patient well…
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Address patient’s questions and/or concerns, and know when to collaborate with the Operations Leader.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and individually.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, possesses experience and competency in…
Digestive Health Specialists, P.A.
- Must have knowledge of healthcare operations and medical terminology.
- Must be able to read and write English at a high school level.
- Hours are Monday Thru Friday 7:45am-5:00pm must be able to work 1-2 Saturdays a Month.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Refer patients to Drug List Techs for update of medications before surgery as needed.
- High school graduate with clerical experience.
- Full Time, Days (11am - 7pm).
- Answers incoming calls and directs visitors and families to the requested…
- Must be able to function as part of a team.
- Basic medical terminology required, knowledge can be obtained through formal classes or work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experience and competency in customer relation skills in a professional environment.
- Strong comfort level learning new computer programs and software at a rapid pace.
- Maximize client reimbursement through accurate and timely entry and processing…
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available for our customers at peak service delivery days and times.
- Minimum 3 years in a people leadership role.
- Partners with Operations and Human Resources to address offices issues and/or employee concerns to the appropriate…
Be the first to see new healthcare jobs in Winston-Salem, NC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.