jackson laboratory jobs in Maine
$63,250 - $80,250 a year
- The Scientist, Monoclonal Antibody Services The JAX Monoclonal Antibody (MAB) service core is a high-throughput automated tissue culture and screening Method…
- The Genome Technologies team has an exciting opening for a Genomic Technologist.
- This individual is responsible for testing, developing, streamlining, improving…
$15 an hour
- Full-Time Trainee Warehouse/Operations positions available!
- No prior experience necessary and training is provided.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Reporting to the JAX® Mice, Clinical & Research Services (JMCRS) Creative & UX Strategy Lead and taking significant direction from the Senior Marketing Manager…
- This team supports Microsoft Dynamics AX2009/D365, SalesForce, their supported Data Warehouse and related operational systems such as NewVoiceMedia.
- The Jackson Laboratory is seeking a candidate for a hands on Maintenance internship with the Building Automation Systems Team in Bar Harbor and Ellsworth, Maine…
- The Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will oversee the process of compiling and analyzing The Jackson Laboratory’s long-term financial…
- The Munnamalai Lab (https://www.jax.org/research-and-faculty/research-labs/the-munnamalai-lab) at The Jackson Laboratory is seeking a postdoctoral researcher to…
- Depending on the skills and interest of the student, projects could range from straightforward business analytics to more complex data science applications such…
- Malfunction of RNAs leads to many human diseases, including neurological diseases and cancer.
- The successful candidate will participate in experimental design,…
- This position is responsible for a wide range of high- profile administrative and coordination tasks in support of the clinical project management office.
- The Necropsy Service has an opening for a full-time position at the Necropsy Technologist I level for our Bar Harbor, ME location!
- The Necropsy Technician is responsible for performing tasks associated with mouse necropsy procedures for JMCRS, including conducting necropsies on mice for…
- An Associate project manager is responsible for understanding and implementing complex research goals in the confines of time and budget.
- The Churchill Lab is seeking a Bioinformatics Analyst to join our research (50%) and education/training (50%) efforts in Bar Harbor, Maine.
Be the first to see new jackson laboratory jobs in maine
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.