office jobs in San Antonio, TX
- Schedules patient appointments and follows up on missed appointments by telephone or mail.
- Prepares charts, obtains medical record requests and makes phone…
- Assist by validating various reports prior to submission to federal and state agencies.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Corrects entry errors if needed.
- Serve as the primary liaison to communicate changes in HR policies and programs.
- Three (3) years of applicable experience.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new office jobs in San Antonio, TX
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.