peer specialist jobs in New York State
You refined by:
Entry Level (undo)
New York, NY
Old Bethpage, NY
Garden City, NY
White Plains, NY
Peer Specialist jobs nationwide
- Must obtain peer certification within 1 year of hire (Certified Peer Supports).
- Follows crisis/emergency procedure to contact to Peer Mentor Supervisor or…
New York, NY 10031 (Hamilton Heights area)
- New York State Certified Peer Specialist preferred or required Completion of an internship or comparable training in peer advocacy;
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly.
- New York State Certified Peer Specialist OR CRPA Certified Peer.
- New York State Peer Specialist Certification (Preferred).
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
CoveCare Center (Formerly known as Putnam Family and Community Services, Inc.)
Carmel, NY 10512
- Additionally, participates in agency Peer Specialist Meeting as directed.
- The Peer Specialist reports directly to the Program Coordinator or designee for…
LSA Recovery, Inc.
Brooklyn, NY 11229 (Gravesend-Sheepshead Bay area)
- NYS Certified Peer Specialist or Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA).
- NYS Certified Peer Specialist or Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA*).
$32,000 a year
- Peer Specialist (ACT/FACT Team Member).
- Lived experience relevant to client population A valid and clean NY State driver license.
- Use peer counseling and support to help individuals identify, understand, and combat stigma and discrimination against mental illness and develop strategies to…
- A Peer Specialist provides peer to peer support/services to consumers in recovery from addiction and individuals who have received mental health services.
- Graduated of Howe the Harp or other Peer Specialist training program.
- The Peer Specialist ensures the quality of care for consumers who are living with mental…
$35,000 a year
- Completion of an internship or comparable training in peer advocacy;
- Assist the Recreation Specialist and Unit Counselors in using neighborhoods for…
- As a member of the multidiscipline ACT Team, the Peer Specialist provides the important perspective of a behavioral health service recipient.
- Peer support specialist certification within 6 months of hire**.
- The Peer Support Specialist provides peer support, information, and advocacy to individuals…
Brooklyn, NY 11212 (Brownsville area)
- The Peer Specialist will provide direct peer support services to clients, contribute to team planning, and assist with outreach and transitional care efforts in…
- Interacts with clients as a peer and shares common experiences.
- Facilitates the establishment of peer support networks, natural supports and social support…
Bronx, NY 10459 (South Bronx area)
- Peer Counselor Training Program graduate a plus.
- Facilitate peer support activities and other groups as needed.
- Director of Residential and Advocacy Services.
New York, NY 10451 (South Bronx area)
- One year of full-time satisfactory experience working with consumers of mental health services as a peer counselor/specialist, peer advocate or in a related…
The Mental Health Association of Columbia-Greene Counties, Inc.
- Is hiring for per diem Certified Peer Specialists as part of our field-based Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) program.
- OMH established Certified Peer Specialist and/or NYS Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA)- Required.
- Prior experience working or volunteering as a certified…
Be the first to see new peer specialist jobs in new york
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.