New York, NY
Staten Island, NY
Long Island City, NY
New York State
Old Bethpage, NY
White Plains, NY
Peer Specialist jobs nationwide
peer specialist jobs in New York State
Bronx, NY 10456 (South Bronx area)
- The Peer Specialist will have had lived experience with a mental illness diagnosis, the completion of a Peer Advocacy Program preferred.
New York, NY 10022 (Midtown area)
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage in conversation with customers, peers and managers.
- Sharp awareness of current fashion trends.
- Networking opportunities with peers, senior leaders and executives;
- GCM drives BNY Mellon's business development efforts by working with our clients and…
HEREFORD INSURANCE COMPANY
Long Island City, NY
- Medically manage through the proper use of IME and peer reviews as well as proper requests for verification.
- Initiate the relevant investigative techniques (EUO…
$31,000 - $37,000 a year
- Mentors clients towards success in program including but not limited to behavior modification, program rules, school work, job responsibilities and appropriate…
- This position can be filled at the Claims Specialist II, Medical (E3) level or at the Claims Specialist I, Medical (D3) level depending on prior skills and…
- Assist Project Director and Social Worker with client in-reach and assist patient Navigator and harm reduction peers with targeted case finding and client…
Syracuse, NY 13208 (Washington Square area)
- Certified NYS Peer Specialist or agree to complete the required certification within 6 months of employment.
- Peer Specialists model the reality that recovery is…
- Ability to receive feedback from management and peers.
- Sales Specialists are integral to the success of the store environment.
$250,000 a year
- Effectively leads vertical strategy and engages peers to efficiently execute client strategy.
- Able to effectively engage solution specialists in ways that best…
- Technical testing skills will be necessary and you will work closely with team leadership and technical peers to identify project needs for various Quality…
$32,000 a year
- Peer Specialist (ACT/FACT Team Member).
- Lived experience relevant to client population A valid and clean NY State driver license.
- Must have experience working in a mental health setting or providing peer support to persons with disabilities.
- Serve as a role model for recipients.
- Certified Peer Specialist / Peer Care Manager.
- The Certified Peer Specialist may also provide coverrage for the HDSW HOPE House Clubhouse Program.
- OMH established Certified Peer Specialist and/or NYS Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA)- Required.
- Prior experience working or volunteering as a certified…
- A Peer Specialist provides peer to peer support/services to consumers in recovery from addiction and individuals who have received mental health services.
Be the first to see new peer specialist jobs in new york
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.