pilots $90,000 jobs
$103,340 a year
- Act as the public face for the Mayor's Office of Technology and Innovation as appropriate, including representing the city on major stages around the world,…
- Oversee and mentor staff to grow BIM team from task oriented to a results-oriented team.
- Manage day to day operations of the BIM team including scheduling,…
$88,500 - $141,500 a year
- Assembles and coordinates pilot testing programs, administers corrective solutions to product bugs in conjunction with third party developers to ensure timely…
- Conduct pilot runs as needed with factories to prove out production readiness.
- Our engineering teams collaborate with product managers, test labs, and factories…
- Design and implement key component of perception system such as object detection, object tracking, and multi-sensor fusion.
- Your diverse experience will enable you to lead a variety of the sales strategy, planning & operations function for the WW Intent-Based Networking (IBN) Sales.
- Supermicro is seeking an experienced System Engineer who can lead the development and integration of server/workstation system product, in charge of the product…
- New Product Introduction (NPI) management of sample/pilot-run production.
- Supermicro is seeking a Product Manager who can support OEM and major accounts server…
- Design and manage pilots and beta testing.
- Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage…
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Supermicro is looking for a Product Manager, who is responsible for the product planning,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Be the first to see new pilots $90,000 jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.