psychiatric nurse nursing jobs
You refined by:
Orange County, CA (undo)
$6,541 a month
- | Performs complex professional level correctional and psychiatric nursing services, including nursing assessments, administering medications, educating…
Up to $50.54 an hour
- Provide effective psychiatric nursing care to clients with behavioral health needs;
- Modern methods, techniques, and procedures used in general and professional…
- 5+ years of experience with facility-based and/or outpatient psychiatric and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder treatment;
- Adheres to and enforces hospital security guidelines in all areas and notifies nursing supervisor of any concerns.
- High School Education/GED or equivalent:
- Provides direct psychiatric initial assessments and medication support services.
- Certification to provide psychiatric services to children preferred but not…
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited school or Master’s degree as a Nurse-Practitioner.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, practices and…
$3,200 - $3,896 a month
- | Assists nursing and psychiatric aide staff with client and clerical tasks in Crisis Intervention Clinic as needed.
- In addition to the above:
- OR Licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) and four (4) years full-time nursing experience in a psychiatric setting or a mental health program, two (2) years of…
$82,695 - $108,460 a year
- Healthcare setting includes a hospital, outpatient clinic, psychiatric inpatient and outpatient facility, community health agency, skilled nursing facility,…
$79,352 - $96,450 a year
- One year or more paid experience as a psychiatric nurse or trainee.
- Psychiatric Nurses can be assigned, based on departmental needs, to one of our various…
San Luis Obispo County, CA
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply basic principles of nursing care.Experience and/or education in the area of the aged, chronically ill,…
- Performs vitals and related duties for patients for all visits with Psychiatric Clinicians.
- The Integrated Care Coordinator directly supports the Behavioral…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Full-time or Part-time position available for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner\*.
- (\*Only Psychiatric Mental Health NP or Advanced Clinical Nurse Practitioners…
Be the first to see new psychiatric (nurse OR nursing) jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.