recovery specialist jobs in New Jersey
You refined by:
New Jersey (undo)
- Contributes to the development, implementation, monitoring, and updating of consumers’ individual habilitation plans; therapeutic rehabilitative skill…
- Enhances identification and participation in the recovery community.
- The main function of this position is to provide recovery support and peer coaching to…
Marlin Capital Solutions
- Lead fraud recovery efforts, working with Legal Counsel and law enforcement.
- It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
- At least two years' of continuous recovery or two years of practicing principles of recovery as a family member affected by substance abuse.
- As the CSS Supervisor you will supervise a team of Wellness & Recovery Specialists.
- MUST HAVE: Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Social Work or related Human…
- CCBHCs integrate additional services to ensure an approach to health care that emphasizes recovery, wellness, trauma informed care and physical-behavioral…
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new recovery specialist jobs in nj
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.