RESEARCH ASSISTANT I jobs
You refined by:
Entry Level (undo)
New York, NY
University Park, PA
Los Angeles, CA
Dallas, TX 75246 (Northeast Dallas area)
- The ideal Clinical Research Assistant candidate will have prior clinical research or medical related experience.
Art Discovery Institute
- Art history research assistants in European, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Candidates will perform research, translations, communications, library indexing.
Alzheimer's Research and Treatment Center
Lake Worth, FL 33449
- Clinical Research Site in Lake Worth, Florida seeking Research Assistant for laboratory.
- Potential candidate must be proficient in phlebotomy, process…
- Under the supervision of the Program Director and Program Coordinator the Data Entry and Assurance Assistant will support the Healthy Start Loving Steps Program…
- This position involves participation in behavioral and sleep research involving animals.
- Assisting in small animal experimentation.
IFPRI (International Food Policy Research Institut...
- The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks a qualified candidate to serve as a Research Assistant / Research Analyst I for a one-year,…
- We are currently seeking a Research Assistant to join our task.
- The American Institutes for Research (AIR) is a well-established not-for-profit social science…
- The Research Assistant also collaborates with the research and communications teams to publish and promote the final report and may help the research team with…
Washington, DC 20431 (Foggy Bottom area)
- 2020 Research Assistant Program (RAP) (Job Number:
- We are seeking new applicants for the 2020 Research Assistant Program (RAP).
Alexandria, VA 22311 (Alexandria West End area)
- The Research Assistant will be directly supporting our Senior Research Analyst and must be a highly-motivated and forward-thinking individual who has a keen…
$25 an hour
- The research assistant will also enter study information into a database following a protocol.
- The research assistant will be required to read within-study…
- Job Code403108 Research Assistant I Lab.
- Demonstrates initiative and is invested in the success of research projects.
- 55 - Hvd Union Cler & Tech Workers.
Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission (M...
$20 an hour
- Research assistants are expected to:
- The minimum educational requirements for the research assistant position include:
$3,900 - $7,400 a month
- Professional Research or Analytical Work:
- Researches key issues, analyzes preliminary draft language of legislation, studies and prepares an extensive variety…
Be the first to see new title:RESEARCH ASSISTANT I jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.