ASIC ENGINEER jobs
Santa Clara, CA
San Jose, CA
San Diego, CA
Mountain View, CA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Santa Clara Valley, CA
Alviso, CA 95002
- Solid RTL front-end RTL design with complex ASIC design experience.
- Knowledge or experience of GPU/CPU or video/display architecture and design is plus.
- This position will play a key role in the ASIC group of the Implant R&D department as the main layout engineer.
- You will help the blind see!*.
- Job Title Multimedia/Camera ASIC Design Engineer (San Diego, CA).
- Job Overview The Multimedia Camera HW team is looking for a strong ASIC Design engineer for an…
- Job Title – Entry Level ASIC Design and Verification Engineer.
- Seagate, the leader in Storage Solutions, has an exciting opportunity for Entry Level ASIC Design…
Guilford, CT 06437
- As we grow we’re looking for an experienced Characterization Engineer to scale and automate our ASIC and debugging functions.
- Knowledge of analog circuits (I.e.
- Participate in the validation of FPGA platform using test benches, which can be reused for the ASIC implementation.
- In this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Communications Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in digital design, preferably in…
Guilford, CT 06437
- The ASIC Test Engineer is a key member of Butterfly’s semiconductor product team, including characterization, test, product and packaging engineers.
- He/She will be responsible to execute development and verification activities individually/in team with/without guidance.
- We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- ASIC Engineer to join our fast growing team.
- Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and…
Similar jobs pay $40 - $60 an hour
- As a ASIC Computer-Aided Design (CAD) engineer, you'll be responsible for providing hardware design tool support to the ASIC team.
- 10 years experience in ASIC physical design.
- We are looking for a Senior Physical Design Engineer to work on massive, high-performance networking chips in…
San Jose, CA 95101 (North Valley area)
$140,000 - $180,000 a year
- Senior ASIC Engineer - #1 Ranked Motion Sensors!
- If you are a Senior ASIC Engineer with 5+ years experience, then please read on….
- This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Be the first to see new title:ASIC ENGINEER jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.