jobs in Clallam County, WA
Sort by: relevance -
- Serves food and beverage to guests according to guests orders and/or banquet menu.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers,…
Port Angeles, WA 98362
$40 - $55 an hour
- This position is also responsible for providing technical expertise and management for overall plant electrical and automation systems.
RS Schmidt Janitorial
Port Angeles, WA
$12 an hour
- Must Have Valid Drivers License and Reliable Vehicle (No Exceptions!)*.
- Preference will be given to applicants with commercial cleaning or healthcare field…
- The Front Desk Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest…
$3,052 - $3,964 a month
- This position requires a valid driver's license.
- They interpret, apply and enforce state and federal laws and collaborate with stakeholders to protect fish and…
$19.52 - $23.78 an hour
- Possession of a valid Washington State Driver’s License;
- Supervise inmates at school, crafts, exercise, recreation, chores, visitation and telephone calls.
- Valid WA State food handlers card.
- This position will be supervised by the TANF Program Manager, but will work closely with the social services receptionist.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- The Marina Services Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction at the marina location by navigating vessels,…
- Maintains all required records and delivers to the supervisor or driver as scheduled.
- Department of Social Security (SSA).
- Shows up to work everyday.
Angeles Composite Technologies, Inc.
Port Angeles, WA 98363
$16 an hour
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to drive for company business or run other errands as directed.
- Associate degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills, and have the ability to listen attentively to guests and team members.
- Assist with serving orders while tending to our guests needs…
- You will design and create custom floral arrangements and make product recommendations for our customers' special occasions.
- Develop collaborative relationships with all departments, managers and staff.
- Develop collaborative relationships with community law enforcement.
- Recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
Port Angeles, WA 98362
$12 - $14 an hour
- Your responsibilities can steadily progress, until you take over as manager of a million-dollar-plus (on average) operation.
- At Wendy's, quality is our recipe.
Be the first to see new jobs in Clallam County, WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Headquartered in Philadelphia PA, Aramark is a diverse company that serves as a supplier of uniforms, food, and facilities. EOE/AA