jobs in Habersham County, GA
Sort by: relevance -
Rabun Gap, GA
$8 - $9 an hour
- Looking for spirited and energetic people who want to join our team.
- We have day and night shift positions available.
- Experience not required but preferred.
Medical Office Force
$12 - $20 an hour
- The candidate must have work in medical field as medical assistant or back office position.
- The successful person need to able to travel to multiple location,…
- Sunrise (4:30 AM - 8:30 AM).
- Twilight (5:00 PM - 9:30 PM).
- UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers.
- And may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Must know how to use environmental services materials such as finishes, disinfectants, soaps, abrasive, bowl cleaners, dusting tools, scouring pads, mops, and…
$17.19 an hour
- Fingerprint check, state and county checks).
- Distributes and scans incoming and outgoing mail at a post office, branch or station.
- Do not log into LiteBlue;
- Must have valid GA driver’s license.
- Is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
- Responsibilities include following an assigned route…
$17.19 an hour
- Orally refers to expressing spoken ideas or facts clearly and logically when answering questions, giving instructions, and.
- This job has an exam requirement.
Cornelia, GA 30531
- Answering and transferring calls, handling walk-ins, taking payments, scanning and attaching paperwork, and other tasks as needed.
- This is not a sales position.
$15 - $17 an hour
- Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience with HR procedures and can juggle various tasks in a timely manner.
- O Go the Extra Mile.
- O Do The Right Thing.
$33,949 - $49,200 a year
- If currently on active duty you must submit a certification of expected discharge or release from active duty service under honorable conditions not later than…
Northeast Veterinary Hospital
$7.50 - $9.00 an hour
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance while at work, smile and maintain an even, friendly demeanor while on the job, perform job tasks efficiently,…
Habersham County Board of Commissioners
Habersham County, GA
$12.44 an hour
- Must possess a valid Georgia Driver’s License.
- Tracks fuel usage for county vehicles using Fuelmaster and Veederroot.
- Receives parts when delivered by vendors;
- Benefits include retirement, paid state holidays, annual and sick leave and the State of Georgia Flexible Benefits program.
- High School diploma or GED *and*.
$14.84 an hour
- This is an entry-level position and prior experience in the field or a related field is not required.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner…
$12 - $14 an hour
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- Receive generalphone calls and greet visitors.
- Receive anddispatch lead calls and job referrals.
Be the first to see new jobs in Habersham County, GA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Do You Love Logistics? UPS Is Hiring Full-time and Part-time Right Now! Help Us Make The World Work Better. Learn What Brown Can Do For You!