jobs in Harnett County, NC
Fort Bragg, NC
Holly Springs, NC
Spring Lake, NC
- Answers telephone, answers inquiries, directs callers, and takes messages.
- Greets guests, answers questions, and gives directions Makes new and updates existing…
Healthcare Fiscal Management, Inc @ Harnett Health (Betsy Johnson Hospital)
$12 an hour
- HFMI currently has an opening for a full-time Patient Representative.
- Harnett Health - Betsy Johnson Hospital, Dunn, N.C.
- High school diploma or equivalent\*\*.
Mid-Atlantic Truck Service Inc
Dunn, NC 28334
$25,000 a year
- Services performed in shop and in the field.
- Immediate full-time opening for a Commercial Tire Technician.
- Will be replacing and repairing commercial vehicle…
- Billing office, medical office, or as a receptionist preferred.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field.
Harnett County, NC
$31,051 - $37,262 a year
- Or graduation from an accredited associate degree program in Human Services Technology, Social Services Associate, Paralegal Technology, Business Administration…
NORTH CAROLINA ANIMAL FEDERATION
Harnett County, NC
- To learn more about this employment opportunity and to apply, please visit our careers page at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/harnett.
- Front Desk Duties including greeting and checking patients in and out.
- Answering the phone and scheduling appointments.
- This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
$31,200 a year
- Deputy Clerks perform specialized clerical and administrative work in a Clerk of Superior Court office that involves interacting with the public, processing…
$14 an hour
|Easily apply to this job without a resume|
- Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday.
- As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle…
$15.08 - $19.60 an hour
- Marriage Certificate or License, Signed Self-Certification Checklist, Veterans' Preference documentation (e.g., DD-214, VA Letter, Statement of Service, if…
Up to $17.32 an hour
- Certified on a powered industrial equipment where applicable.
- Able to use personal computer for data entry and research purposes.
- Ability to make up to $17.32.
$550 - $1,200 a week
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks.
- Calculate and communicate load pricing to drivers;
- With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and…
$16 an hour
- Working on your own initiative and participating fully as part of a team under the guidance of a coach.
- Are self-aware and understand the impact of your own…
- Driving sales through customer service and report analysis.
- Merchandise knowledge preferred, such as apparel, field & stream, footwear, exercise, and general…
- Answers calls on a multi-line phone system, directs calls to appropriate staff, and takes messages as necessary.
- Complies with HIPPA regulations at all times.
Be the first to see new jobs in Harnett County, NC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.