jobs in Ruskin, FL
$16.50 - $18.50 an hour
As COVID-19 circumstances change, our claims reps may be required to work full-time in our office location, so you must live within 75 miles from our Riverview,…
Tampa, FL 33609
(Carver City area)
$62,556 - $80,721 a year
Possess a valid driver’s license with at least six months driving experience.
You will have an opportunity to work with federal, state and local law enforcement…
$32.18 - $53.09 an hour
Keywords: Planning / Performance / Procurement / Analysis / Planning / Procurement / Develop / Quality Assurance / Leadership / Education / License / Degree /…
$53,000 a year
You hold a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
You must have permanent work authorization in the United States.
FedEx Ground is hiring part-time and full-time individuals to load and unload packages in our fast-paced warehouse environment.
The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process…
$18 an hour
· Complimentary and discounted home cable/internet/phone services!.
A $.75 shift differential is paid for any shift starting at 11am or later!.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
Easily apply Urgently hiring
Extensive phone work making out-bound calls and taking in-bound calls.
80% of the leads needed are generated by college advertising the other 20% come from…
$20 - $30 an hour
All hold a minimum of a bachelor's degree, with the majority having master's degrees or PhDs.
They enjoy the sense of freedom that comes with working remotely…
Tampa, FL 33602
(Channel District area)
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
$18.54 - $21.62 an hour
Operates a vehicle, truck, or van not exceeding 26000 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), with electrical or hydraulic lift.
Up to $55,349 a year
Ability to use general office equipment and to perform a variety of clerical duties such as answering telephones, filing, copying, scanning, receiving and…
$43,683 - $56,790 a year
Determines the nature of telephone calls and visitors for the Area Director.
Receives all visitors and telephone calls for the Area Director.
$15.65 - $21.55 an hour
Valid driver's license with valid Florida driver's license within 30 days of hire.
This classification performs various public library functions under…
$21.09 - $33.74 an hour
Hillsborough County is looking for a Case Manager (Aging Services) in Tampa, FL CLICK APPLY NOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Hillsborough County Government…
Be the first to see new
jobs in Ruskin, FL
By creating a job alert, you agree to our
Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.