jobs in Vermont
South Burlington, VT
Saint Albans, VT
Essex Junction, VT
- Border Patrol Agents prevent terrorists and terrorists' weapons from entering the United States by securing our land borders and coastal waters from between…
Choice Physical Therapy of St. Albans
Saint Albans, VT 05478
- Primary duties include answering phones, customer service, greeting patients, registration, collecting copays, insurance verification, and scheduling as…
Ave Maria Community Care Homes, Inc.
Richford, VT 05476
- Experience with the progressive stages of memory loss preferred, but not required.
- Competitive Salary, paid education and more, *PLUS a Sign-On Bonus of $1000\*…
Middlebury, VT 05753
- Follow cash handling responsibilities/ procedures.
- Must have beverage knowledge and expertise and ability to work quickly, efficiently and under pressure.
- Provide high quality service and programs to our member institutions.
- Leverage our experience and recognize strong performance.
- And of course Paid Time Off.
South Burlington, VT 05403
- The primary function of the receptionist is to greet patients and answer incoming phone calls at the front desk.
- Answering and routing phone calls.
Sample News Group
$85,000 - $140,000 a year
Run your own show. (For real.) Small, private group. Pulitzer Prize-winning newspaper and a capital city newspaper among our three-market media cluster in New…
$15 - $20 an hour
- Candidates should be able to handle varying office tasks such as reception (both in person and via the telephone), data entry and office management.
$105,283 - $136,872 a year
- Assess current programs or course curricula, content, and instructional material and recommends changes in procedures, guidelines and instructions to improve…
$17.21 an hour
- This is an entry-level position and prior experience in the field or a related field is not required.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner…
$23.35 an hour
- Coordinate, develop, and maintain relationships with in and out-of-state partners in law enforcement and public health to identify information gaps and develop…
$20.88 an hour
- A valid motor vehicle operator's license is required.
- The duties for this position will occur primarily in a field setting, but associated office work will be…
South Burlington, VT 05403
$14 - $17 an hour
- We answer questions, offer suggestions and ensure our customers know they are welcomed and cared for.
- You're not stuck doing one task here.
- Compensation can be the equivalent of $17.75 per hour if all bonus requirements are met.
- Calculations are based on a 20 hour work week.
$16.30 an hour
- The ability to understand social cues and read our customers is important.
- Personal computer knowledge with quick and accurate typing skills.
Visiting Nurse and Hospice for VT & NH
$15 an hour
- Our starting pay is $15/hour!
- Help at Home, a service of VNH, is seeking experienced and compassionate caregivers.
Be the first to see new jobs in Vermont
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.