AUSTIN, TX (October 3, 2022) – Indeed, a leading global hiring platform, will host Indeed FutureWorks 2022, a two-day annual conference designed to bring industry and thought leaders together to prepare for the future of work. It will take place in-person in New York City as well as virtually from October 12-13, with registration currently open at IndeedFutureWorks.com.
Indeed FutureWorks, formerly Indeed Interactive, represents a new and fresh approach to its annual marquee event. This year’s theme represents the company’s commitment to creating a journey to better work. Attendees will hear the latest workplace trends from top leaders and influencers and learn about innovative products and solutions driving change and providing opportunities for more employer and job seeker success.
“There have been unprecedented shifts that upended not only the way we work, but also how we approach and think about the world of work,” said Chris Hyams, Indeed CEO. “We recognize we must meet the challenges and opportunities these shifts create. FutureWorks is a must-attend event for those looking to learn strategies and solutions to connect employers and job seekers in a faster, simpler and more human way, reflecting the current and future state of work.”
Ryan Reynolds, award-winning actor, writer, producer and entrepreneur, will deliver the event’s keynote address, “Levity in Leadership,” focused on how to pivot careers, build brands, and blaze a trail in business with authentic connections. Among others, Indeed’s Chris Hyams, CEO; Priscilla Koranteng, Chief People Officer; LaFawn Davis, SVP of Environmental, Social & Governance; Svenja Gudell, Chief Economist; and Maggie Hulce, EVP and GM for Enterprise will share insight, guidance, and key trends to move today’s businesses forward. The full agenda can be found at IndeedFutureWorks.com/agenda and additional featured speakers in-person and virtually currently include:
- Daisy Auger–Domínguez – Workplace culture and human capital strategist as well as accomplished author
- Michael C. Bush – CEO of global research firm Great Place to Work, which produces annual Fortune 100 Best Companies lists
- Simu Liu – Actor featured across the Marvel Cinematic Universe and writer of NYT best-seller We Are Dreamers: An Immigrant Superhero Origin Story
- Issa Rae – Writer, producer, and activist known for the hit series, Insecure and NYT best-selling book The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl
- Nico Rosberg – Sustainability entrepreneur and 2016 F1 world champion
- Dr. Laurie Santos – Professor of Psychology at Yale University and host of “The Happiness Lab” podcast
- Reshma Saujani – Lawyer, politician, and activist; founder of Girls Who Code and Marshall Plan for Moms
- Jason Sudeikis – Award-winning actor, comedian, producer, writer, as well as co-creator and star of the series Ted Lasso
- Dr. Jen Welter – First female coach in NFL history, former professional football player, and gold medalist
With 20 people hired every minute*, Indeed is the strategic partner to help employers get to the hire faster and more efficiently. Indeed FutureWorks is open to all HR practitioners, talent acquisition professionals, recruiters, executives, and anyone involved in hiring and the future of work. Tickets are currently available for both the in-person and virtual experience. To register to attend: IndeedFutureWorks.com.
*Indeed Data, Q1-Q3 2022 average
More people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Indeed is the #1 job site in the world and allows jobseekers to search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in over 60 countries and 28 languages. More than 250 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed. For more information, visit indeed.com.
For Indeed media and press inquiries, please contact: