Dublin’s Silicon Docks is the centre of Ireland’s thriving tech scene, home to high-tech brands Google, Facebook, and Twitter, and waves of on-point startups. The city leads global innovation in embedded tech and was predicted by Intel to become the first “Internet of Things City.”
Tech workers are drawn to Dublin’s triple threat: challenging tech projects, desirable lifestyle gains, and impactful innovation. Perhaps Dublin’s biggest draw is that it strikes arguably the best lifestyle balance of all tech hubs; in fact, a recent report found that Irish employees are the happiest in Europe and the 4th happiest in the world.
Interested in joining an A-list digital company in Dublin? To help you navigate your options, Indeed Prime has put together a list of 25 hiring-now tech companies in Dublin. (When you’re ready to jumpstart your Dublin job search, apply to Indeed Prime for free, one-stop access to the best employers in tech.)
Artomatix is an AI and machine learning game designing app.
- Bonus: The chance to work in deep tech. Video game tournaments. Open tech roles at Artomatix.
Asavie provides next-gen enterprise mobility management and IoT connectivity solutions.
- Bonus: Employee pensions, travel support schemes, and massage physical therapy. Open tech roles at Asavie.
Aylien is a text analysis tool that uses deep learning and NLP algorithms to extract meaning and insight from textual and visual content.
- Bonus: Proudly based in the heart of Dublin by the beautiful River Liffey. Open tech roles at Aylien.
Bizimply’s platform provides virtual scheduling and attendance management for employers.
- Bonus: Guinness Factory tickets, bike-to-work scheme. Open tech roles at Bizimply.
Bloomberg PolarLake delivers improved data quality, cost management, business process control, and data governance.
- Bonus: Discounts on Bloomberg-sponsored events, 4 weeks of paid parental leave. Open tech roles at Bloomberg PolarLake.
CarTrawler connects customers and travel companies to ground-based transport solutions around the globe.
- Bonus: Free healthy breakfasts, mindfulness workshops, onsite yoga and pilates. Open tech roles at CarTrawler.
DAQRI makes augmented reality wearable tech.
- Bonus: Open vacation policy, onsite wellness programs and seasonal wellness events. Open tech roles at DAQRI Dublin.
DIGIT makes cross-platform games.
- Bonus: Flat working environment based on agile, open, inclusive processes. Open tech roles at DIGIT.
FoodCloud redistributes extra food to feed the hungry through innovative technology.
- Bonus: The chance to help solve hunger! Open tech roles at FoodCloud.
Guidewire makes modern software for P&C insurers.
- Bonus: Tailored in-house, instructor-led classroom learning. Open tech roles at Guidewire.
HubSpot makes marketing software that increases traffic, converts leads, and proves ROI.
- Bonus: Inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity because it is “the right thing to do.” Open tech roles at HubSpot Dublin.
Intercom makes solutions for sales, marketing, and support teams to communicate with customers, connected on one platform.
- Bonus: Engineers ship code to production in their first week, and more frequently after that. Open tech roles at Intercom.
Kitman Labs is a sports technology company offering the world’s first athlete optimization system as a cloud-based service.
- Bonus: Meaningful equity, FlyeFit roaming membership, fully stocked kitchen. Open tech roles at Kitman Labs.
MongoDB is a software company that develops and provides commercial support for the open source database MongoDB, a NoSQL database that stores data in JSON-like documents with flexible schemas.
- Bonus: Employee-centric office and the health benefits of unlimited personal flexibility. Open tech roles at MongoDB. Open tech roles at MongoDB.
Openet provides software solutions and consulting services to enable service providers to better engage with their customers.
- Bonus: Cross-functional job placements, transparent career pathways and levels. Open tech roles at Openet Dublin.
Qualtrics makes sophisticated research simple and empowers users to capture customer, product, brand, and employee experience insights in one place.
- Bonus: Aggressive career mobility, beer, equity, and quarterly bonuses. Open tech roles at Qualtrics.
Riot Games develops high-quality games and services enjoyed by tens of millions of players around the world.
- Bonus: Donation matching, onsite cafeteria and coffee bar, optional daily League of Legends playtests. Open tech roles at Riot Games Dublin.
S3 Group provides software to operators, OEMs, semiconductors, and healthcare providers.
- Bonus: Competitive salary and interesting projects. Open tech roles at S3 Group Dublin.
Storyful is a social content company that combines proprietary technology and digital-native journalism to discover, verify, and acquire user generated content across platforms.
- Bonus: Spacious, modern offices with story-driven, creative people. Open tech roles at Storyful.
StoryToys makes digital books and apps for kids that combine stories and activities with illustration, design, and the interactivity and engagement of games.
- Bonus: The chance to create fun, upbeat products for children. Open tech roles at StoryToys.
Tenable transforms security technology by providing continuous visibility, eliminating blind spots, and reducing exposure and loss.
- Bonus: Year-round charitable activities. Open tech roles at Tenable.
Udemy is an online learning and teaching marketplace with over 45,000 courses and 15 million students.
- Bonus: Catered lunch 4 days/week, generous vacation policy. Open tech roles at Udemy Dublin.
Workday provides software to unify applications into one, seamless system for better business performance.
- Bonus: Single line of coding — no branching. All dev is based on Scrum framework. Open tech roles at Workday Dublin.
Zalando is an online fashion platform.
- Bonus: Agile coaching, design thinking, and lean UX and startup methodologies. Open tech roles at Zalando Dublin.
Are you ready to start your Dublin job search? Indeed Prime is newly launched in Dublin and gives you access to top tech companies with one quick application. Plus, it’s free. Apply in just a few minutes to go live on the private Prime platform within a week!