Bipartisan Policy Center jobs in Washington, DC
- Experience in policy research, particularly in technology policy;
- CSIS seeks a technology policy intern to support the Technology Policy Program.
- The CSIS Human Rights Initiative (HRI) seeks two (2) research interns to provide, research, writing, social media and general administrative support to the…
Washington, DC 20036 (Downtown area)
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, political science, public policy, or related field is required.
- Assists with the Bipartisan Congressional Dialogue…
Washington, DC 20005 (Logan Circle area)
- Our policy solutions are the product of expert analysis and informed deliberations by former elected and appointed officials, business and labor leaders, and…
- TNT assesses these threats and the impact of government policy responses through open source quantitative and qualitative analysis, fieldwork, and an extensive…
- CSIS is seeking part time research interns to support the Japan Chair during the Spring 2020 semester.
- The Japan Chair was established to provide a venue in…
Washington, DC 20001 (Shaw area)
- Develop and manage an annual budget for the Center.
- Maintaining the NGA Center’s bipartisan approach to its work.
- Governors are not obligated to belong to NGA;
- Experience with foreign and security policy research;
- Preference for graduate students or recent graduates of a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in international…
Coalition for Public Safety
- Research and produce state-by-state comparisons of existing policies and statutes.
- Either state legislative experience or criminal justice policy experience are…
- Prior experience conducting policy research on key U.S.
- CSIS seeks highly motivated candidates for a full-time, paid internship to support the Arleigh A.
Be the first to see new Bipartisan Policy Center jobs in Washington, DC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.