Cashier jobs in Lake Charles, LA
Tobacco Plus, Inc.
Lake Charles, LA
- Benefits package for qualified candidates include Medical/Dental Insurance, Prescription Card.
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance.
- Completes resets and revisions as directed.
- Help customers shop our store and be able to find what they’re looking for.
- Ensure all customers receive a fast and friendly checkout experience.
- The role of a Guest Advocate can provide you with the:
- Make it right for the guest by de-escalating any negative situations and recover the guest shopping…
- Package customer purchases for removal from the store (includes wrapping, bagging) • Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and properly scanned …
- 50% discount on meal during shift.
- Kitchen Attendant (Must be at least 18 years of age).
- Assistant Technician (Must be at least 18 years of age).
- Ownership – Provides great customer service; cooperates and builds positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; takes accountability for own actions and…
- The pace can be really fast, especially in the evenings, on weekends, and during a holiday season.
- The above information has been designed to indicate the…
- A Crewmember has the primary responsibility of providing a positive Customer experience, including ensuring all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane’s…
- Providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience.
- Responding and resolving customer’s requests and concerns.
- Cashiers play a critical customer service role by providing customers with fast, friendly, accurate and safe service.
Be the first to see new Cashier jobs in Lake Charles, LA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.