Chilis jobs in Ithaca, NY
- Communicate Guest concerns to the Manager as appropriate.
- Answering telephone within three rings and direct calls.
- Helping fellow Team Members when appropriate.
- Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment.
- Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
- Requires some shifts on weekends and holidays.
- Provide an enjoyable bar experience for every Guest.
- Are visible behind the bar at all times to assist Guests and Team Members.
- Have knowledge of the menu to explain offerings to Guests.
- Ensure an exceptional To-Go experience for every Guest.
- Enter orders in proper sequence.
- You use your ability to multitask and work well in a teamwork environment to help ensure the shift runs like a well-oiled machine.
- Properly learn and execute all of our recipe procedures.
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Properly execute all recipe procedures.
- Prepare a variety of foods with different methods of preparation.
- Great opportunities for growth into management.
Be the first to see new Chilis jobs in Ithaca, NY
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.