Cnh Industrial jobs in Wichita, KS
- 2+ years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment with at least 3 months in production setting.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- The Product Validation Intern will gain real-world experience in instrumentation, machine operations, data collection, data analysis, and report writing.
- Industrial Logistics, Production Planning & Control, and Manufacturing personnel on issues involving scheduling/production problems.
- Ability to operate a skid steer (CNH Industrial will train).
- As the Product Validation College Co-op, you will:
- Setup test and calibrate test instrumentation.
- As the Skid Steer/Loader Product Development Engineering Intern, you will:
- Assist team members in the development, drafting, and release of engineering projects…
- Create interactive Pre and Post tests using the CNH Industrial E-Learning platform for each training created.
- Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland…
Be the first to see new Cnh Industrial jobs in Wichita, KS
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.