Coast Community College District jobs in Costa Mesa, CA
- Work experience and/or special training that is directly related to community education assignment is required, including valid licenses and/or certifications,…
$119,208 - $158,427 a year
- The Director must actively work with and engage district and college administrators, students, foundations, and athletic governing agencies.
- OR Responsible for coordinating, overseeing and participating in various operations, activities and special projects in support of an assigned college program.
- Clinical experts will have valid certifications, licenses, and/or education related to the assigned college program.
- Under general supervision, the Professional Expert provides assistance and support in accordance with assignments and directions from the supervisor.
- Provides health education, campus outreach activities, staff trainings, partners with campus programs, collaborates with community agencies, maintains website,…
- Assists Supervisor with ongoing assessment of the project to ensure project is meeting the goals and objectives set forth by the District and/or college.
$88,468 - $117,575 a year
- Requires basic knowledge of student services and the nature of instructional support on a college campus.
- Works with the college constituency and departmental…
- Under general supervision, the Medical Professional Expert provides assistance and support in accordance with assignments and directions from the supervisor.
- Some job assignments may require a valid California driver's license and/or possession of a license and/or certificate of completion from an accredited college…
Be the first to see new Coast Community College District jobs in Costa Mesa, CA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.