Computer Aided Design jobs
Sort by: relevance -
San Diego, CA
St. Louis, MO
New York, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Kansas City, MO
Penn Commercial Business/Technical School
- Basic Computer Aided Drafting - Introduction to computer- aided drafting.
- Instructors needed (full-time or part-time) for Computer Aided Drafting and Design…
Reimann & Georger Corp
Buffalo, NY 14227
- Develop Bill(s) of Material for product design package.
- 1 year of experience drafting in AutoCAD and/or Inventor and with knowledge of best practice design…
Virginia Beach, VA
- Technical school with associate’s degree in computer aided drafting/design.
- Use computer software to design plans for project specifications, assessments and…
- Ability to use computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Strong visual design skills including proportion and aesthetics.
- Resolves any complaints or concerns.
Associated Construction Engineering
Billings, MT 59101
$30,000 - $60,000 a year
- Desired Applicant should possess proficiency in drafting utilizing AutoCAD and Revit computer aided design software to prepare technical drawings and plans.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Provides computer aided design support on smallor specialized projects, as required;
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Officeproducts and AutoCAD.
- CAD models will be used by Integrated Topside Design (ITD), Total Ship Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (TSE3), and Computational Electromagnetics (CEM)…
- Exante360 computer-aided design (CAD) technicians create detailed schematics that are utilized in the construction of buildings.
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Experienced in the use of the Autodesk Product Design Suite 2019 to include, AutoCad Inventor, AutoCad Electrical,…
- Experience with CAD - Computer Aided Design or Revit.
- At Viasat, we're on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world.
- Teach core introductory and general education courses in Computer Aided Design.
- An Associate’s degree or certification in Computer Aided Design, or related…
- Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations.
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) Program Director.
- The Program Director must organize and lead faculty in a manner that ensures quality classroom…
- Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, preferably CREO.
- The candidate will perform detailed design tasks using Computer Aided Design (CAD) and…
- Experience with supporting design teams and developing initial design concepts, including modeling and simulation of designs.
- The Engineering Environment Development & Support (EEDS) organization is seeking an Engineer CAD CAM Electrical Computer Aided Design (ECAD).
$15 - $28 an hour
- New product design -- prepares drawings and leverages computer aided design (CAD) to create working documents.
- Two years of mechanical design experience.
- Provide final CAD and 3D CAD prints for design based on Engineering notes, sketches and details provided by the design group.
- 2-5 years of related experience.