Computer Forensic Technician jobs
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
San Joaquin County, CA
San Antonio, TX
Los Angeles, CA
Colorado Springs, CO
Big Spring, TX
- Utilizing computers, specialized computer-assisted communications equipment and video display terminals.
- Conducting computer network operations worldwide in…
Baltimore, MD 21244 (Howard Park area)
- System administration for computer systems.
- The FBI is seeking experienced Information Technology Specialists — Forensic Examiners to plan, coordinate and…
Phoenix, AZ 85034 (Central City area)
$15 an hour
- Eco3d is a cutting edge 3d imaging company, providing solutions to clients in Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Forensics.
- Secure computer systems architecture and integration.
- Integrates new architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing network to future…
- Utilize appropriate chain of custody, evidence transfer and disposition procedures for forensic evidence.
- Supervise and support staff, including but not limited…
- Work with qualified digital forensics analysts in a fully-functioning laboratory.
- Familiarity with computer interface and components; experience with Windows…
ALFA Trechs, Inc.
Washington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)
- Experience with forensic data collection and processing of Windows-based desktop and laptop computer systems.
- The ability to perform entry-level data collection…
- Support workstation and forensic tool hardware/software.
- Maintain/oversee computer network servers and physical infrastructure.
$40,899 - $53,082 a year
- Two years of mortuary experience and computer efficiency.
- The Office of Chief Medical Examiner investigates cases of persons who die within New York City from…
$44,380 a year
- Submits evidence to forensic laboratories via the property and evidence section.
- Acts as a liaison with other agencies such as forensic laboratories.
BioTek Services, Inc
Richmond, VA 23231
- Trainees will assist experienced technicians at customer sites that include, but are not limited to: hospitals, laboratories, and forensic laboratories.
$48,200 - $63,216 a year
- By compiling and organizing the necessary information and composing the text in a logical manner using appropriate computer software programs (e.g., word…
- Experience in forensic support through the scientific analysis of electronic Evidence.
- Experience with various radio frequency collection equipment, bench top…
Washington, DC 20036 (Downtown area)
- Minimum of 1+ year work experience in computer hardware, network administration, cyber-crime investigations, forensic data collection, and data processing of…
- At least six (6) forensic, computer or network certifications required.
- Preserving forensic data and the results of forensic analysis using industry standard…
$32,000 - $40,000 a year
- We offer full benefits package: Profit Sharing, 401(k) match, Health insurance (50% of employee premium is covered), dental, vision, life insurance.
Be the first to see new Computer Forensic Technician jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.