Consumer Insights Analyst jobs in United States
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Consumer Insights Analyst jobs nationwide
Santanna Energy Services
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- Incorporate advanced analytics into customer insights and properly package business insights and findings for consumption (communicating insights verbally and…
- Partnering with cross-functional team members to provide value-added analysis and insights to the business.
- Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop,…
- For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives.
- About IDC: International Data Corporation (IDC) is…
- 2+ years of research or consumer insights experience.
- Experience working in client or vendor-side research; consumer packaged goods/durables highly preferred.
- 6+ years of insights / reporting experience or 4+ years of insights / reporting experience and master’s degree (quantitative or business related).
- The CI Senior Reporting Analyst also collaborates with research analyst colleagues to take survey data points and tell a story with them, setting the standard…
- We’ve got you covered….
- Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits.
- Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to…
- We are looking for a motivated, inquisitive and creative consumer research and insights analyst to join our marketing analytics team.
- Management of the consumers questions.
- Organization of the consumer tests sessions whenever needed.
- Collect consumer data according to the project objectives.
- Analyze retail and shopper/consumer behaviors, including building insights and developing data driven strategies.
- Mine consumer/shopper data to develop insights and identify opportunities.
- Support consistent insight communication platforms to the organization.
- Establish best-in-class processes for how we collect, analyze, report and leverage consumer insights.
- The Consumer Insights Analyst will have the responsibility…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing customer and consumer information from a variety of internal and external data platforms and tools including Comcast’s…
- We also provide clients with unique risk management insight built upon our proprietary long term care databases.
- WE ARE THE KIND OF EMPLOYER YOU DESERVE.
- To translate the insights into.
- Examples of effective analysis will utilize insight.
- Analyzing data to generate relevant and actionable consumer.
- Analyze consumer segmentation data and other consumer data to identify market opportunities.
- Be seen as a consumer insights subject matter expert who is…
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to source relevant data, create clear/concise decision models, interpret analytic results and make recommendations…
- Comprehend consumer behavior/shopper loyalty data and apply actionable insights.
- The category management analyst supports the sales team’s goals and objectives…
Be the first to see new Consumer Insights Analyst jobs in United States
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading major home appliance company.