Executive Assistant jobs in Little Falls, NJ
New York, NY
West Orange, NJ
Township of Randolph, NJ
Jersey City, NJ
Executive Assistant jobs nationwide
Pinnacle Insurance Solutions LLC
Roseland, NJ 07068
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- The right candidate will be answering directly to the CEO.
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Prepare charts and materials for meeting presentations using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internal applications as needed.
Private Equity Firm - multi-billion dollar firm, small team
New York, NY 11205 (Fort Green area)
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
- Recently launched multi-billion dollar Private Equity firm is looking for a top notch EA to support the CIO (co-founder) of the firm.
- Coordinate department - wide merchandise orders and office supplies.
- And its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users.
- The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment.
- That’s how many lives our products touch.
- Partners with the Business Strategy and Communications team to arrange and schedule meetings & events, including coordinating the agenda, preparing any meeting…
Keller Williams Livingston
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude - This person will do anything and everything…
- Salary is in accordance with Little Kids Rock’s competitive compensation and career path plan, and the organization’s array of benefits include medical coverage…
$600 - $720 a week
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Flexibility with hours based on the needs of the business.
- Very skilled with complex travel arrangements with comprehensive itinerary and supporting information…
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment
- Confirming conference rooms and/or locations, attendees, and times for meetings.
- Interacting regularly with ownership and senior management.
- Prepare, audit and submit expense reports.
- Assist with technology meeting preparations, which includes setting up the meeting rooms for TCs and WebEx functions.
- Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest.
- Preparing agendas, reports, presentations, and other important…
- Manage each team member’s calendar with attention to detail and focus on ensuring prioritization of team objectives and key deliverables including handling…
Posh Nosh Imports
Kearny, NJ 07032
$65,000 a year
- We represent iconic brands and continue to be the leader in new business development.
- The Executive Assistant reports to the CEO and works closely with and…
Be the first to see new Executive Assistant jobs in Little Falls, NJ
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.