Four Seasons jobs in Westlake Village, CA
- The Front Desk Receptionist is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure…
- Ability to adhere to all Four Seasons Cultural and Core standards.
- Ability to perform the job of a Membership & Wellness Services Coordinator.
- Facilitate a seamless guest experience in an efficient, friendly and warm manner.
- Responsible for greeting guests upon arrival, providing tours of facility.
- (5%) Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy.
- (1%) Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as…
- Maintain cleanliness, set-ups and spa standards in the locker rooms, work out areas, tennis and games room.
- To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster…
- The Bartender provides hotel guests and servers with quick and efficient beverage service with a complete working knowledge of all products served by the bar.
- In this role, you will:
- Take food & beverage orders from guests and relay said orders through Micros to the kitchen.
- Current California Food Handlers Card.
- Director of Sales & Business Development, California Health & Longevity Institute.
- We are searching for a dedicated and passionate individual who is ready to…
- Flexible hours, Heavy lifting, working Holidays, some knowledge of banquets, understand some English, Positive and good attitude, ability to work with others.
- The Busser position assists the Food Server in providing an expertly served dining experience conforming by clearing and resetting tables according to standards…
Be the first to see new Four Seasons jobs in Westlake Village, CA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.