Genetic Algorithms Development Programming jobs
HVH Precision Analytics
Wayne, PA 19087
- Proficiency in the following programming and analysis tools:
- Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu); Python and software development in a Linux environment.
- In Systems Immunology, our goal is to integrate genetic, molecular, and clinical data to construct a holistic view of pathogenic mechanisms underlying…
Providence, RI 02903 (Downtown area)
- Working knowledge of a compiled programming language, such as C, C++, Java or FORTRAN.
- Expertise with formal software engineering practices, including testing,…
- Coordinating with fellow programmers, scientists and technicians for providing support programming for analysis of genomic and proteomic data sequencing in…
Computational Chemical Genomics Screening Center
- The successful candidate will be responsible for computational, big-data type projects and network algorithm development.
- Experience in development of algorithms, statistical methods or scientific software is preferred.
- Experience with programming languages such as Perl, C, C++,…
- A solid foundation in statistical theory and strong interest in applied statistical analysis methodologies and proficiency with statistical programming and…
Boston, MA 02115 (Fenway-Kenmore area)
- The hired candidate will also be involved in development of in-house tools needed for interactive visualization and analyses.
- This will include to design and apply algorithms to analyze and integrate data from RNA-seq, DNA-seq, CHIP-seq, epigenetics, proteomics, and genetic…
- Experience with programming languages such as Perl, C, or Java required.
- Ph.D which must include research related to bioinformatics (such as analysis of…
- Experience in GWAS, eQTL, imputation, and population genetics analysis algorithms.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement algorithms and methods,…
Be the first to see new Genetic Algorithms Development Programming jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.