H&R Block jobs in Bluefield, VA
- As a receptionist in an H&R Block office, you'll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and delivering on our purpose:
- H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- H&R Block is looking to hire Associate Team Leaders who will be passionate about our purpose:
- Support the Multi-Unit Team Leader, serving as onsite point of…
- Two to four years of experience as an H&R Block associate.
- Provides seasonal hiring support in the HRB Gateway hiring system and administrative support to the…
- The Operations Specialists - Seasonal is responsible for non-systems duties such as delivering supplies/materials to offices, basic maintenance repairs and…
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course (if preparing tax returns).
- Travel between the three offices as required.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Be the first to see new H&R Block jobs in Bluefield, VA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.