Healthcare Technology Co jobs in Charlotte, NC
- The way you think over years of experience.
- Creative – you find unique ways to solve difficult problems and challenge the status quo.
$30,000 - $45,000 a year
- Appetite for learning technology & technical concepts/terms.
- 1-2 years in SaaS or technology (start-ups are a plus).
- Retirement plan with company match.
- Coordinates the engagement of healthcare providers through a range of personal and non-personal channels, according to customer preferences.
Charlotte, NC 28277 (Piper Glen Estates area)
- Benefits Management - Maximizing Healthcare Quality, Finance - Managing Aetnas Risk, General Business - Communicating for Impact.
- May track and trend data.
- Experience in the healthcare or clinical operations space.
- In this role, you will support the Clinical Operations/Social Care team to understand and engage the…
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing or 10 years RN plus associated healthcare resource or materials management experiences required.
- Monitors, manages, and audits technology asset inventory.
- Monitors monthly expenses related to our technology scope.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Comfort with the use of technology to enhance the learning experience when appropriate.
- A variety of backgrounds lend themselves well to this role -…
- 1-3 years of successful experience in sales, marketing, public relations, healthcare recruitment or other related field strongly preferred.
- You have healthcare experience, and/or 4+ years in another service related field in customer-facing positions.
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, healthcare management or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the healthcare field.
Matthews, NC 28105
- You’ll interact on a business and sales support level with our customers who use our off-the shelf software solutions in their industrial control systems, and…
- Experience with community healthcare, community benefit or other functions with a healthcare organization.
- Experience in the healthcare or clinical operations…
- Strong computer skills and smartphone technology knowledge.
- Competitive pay scale and 401K with match.
- Provide diagnostic and repair service for engine and…
- Experience with pharmacy, healthcare, and/or payments a strong plus.
- Employer sponsored healthcare coverage for you and your family.
Be the first to see new Healthcare Technology Co jobs in Charlotte, NC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.