Jll $65,800 jobs in Charlotte, NC
- This position will need to go into the office weekly for client facing but also has the opportunity to work virtually in the Charlotte area.
- The IFM Center Of Excellence Manager, Small Project/Initiative Management, is a leader on the centralized resource / platform team responsible for governing,…
- Management of projects in workspace –high level activities include;
- Partner with souring on bid requirements.
- Providing updates in workspace for reporting.
- Partner with the client and JLL Facility Management and Project Management team to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the client.
- The Facilities Manager will be the single point of contact responsible for facilities management, assisting the Regional Manager and the Corporate Real Estate…
- Manage various aspects of EH&S training from reporting, tracking, maintaining, developing, and providing training to the account.
- Enhance client property value and user satisfaction by effectively managing regional Mobile Engineering Services (MES) team performance as well as all levels of…
- What this job involves- Highly collaborative interaction with clients and teammates.
- As appropriate, either own and complete assigned deliverables or work with…
- As a Project Manager at JLL, you will be directly responsible for leading and delivering challenging projects.
- Delivering strategic solutions for clients.
Charlotte, NC 28255 (Wilmore area)
- Experience negotiating comprehensive outsourcing facility management contracts with vendors such as JLL, CBRE and Cushman Wakefield a strong plus.
Be the first to see new Jll $65,800 jobs in Charlotte, NC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.