Jm3 $20,500 jobs in Middleburg, VA
- POSITION OBJECTIVE Responsible for assisting with the coordination of all aspects of beverage for the resort.
- Certified Sommelier, Level 1 or higher.
- Compiles and maintains accounts receivable records.
- Process invoices to guest/groups.
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivable processes.
$13 an hour
- To produce cakes, pastries, garnishes, ice creams and baked items for restaurant, banquet, and offsite catering use.
- Thorough knowledge of pastry and breads.
$13 an hour
- POSITION OBJECTIVE Assists with the planning, directing and control of restaurant service and operations resulting in a superior dining experience for all…
- Take reservations, greet and seat patrons of the resort’s dining facilities, conduct table visits and monitor the flow of the dining room to ensure complete…
- Serve food and beverage items in Spa and/or Family Pool to guests in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional and timely manner.
- Use point of sale system.
- Answer internal and external telephone calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Direct all calls in a timely and accurate manner, assisting with basic…
- The Spa Reservation Sales Agent handles incoming calls, makes reservations, responds to guest inquiries, and promotes hotel services and amenities.
- The Boutique Sales Representative must possess effective customer service skills and maintain positive interaction with guests and customers.
- Takes food and beverage order over the telephone system and records order on ticket.
- Records order and time received on ticket to ensure prompt services.
Be the first to see new Jm3 $20,500 jobs in Middleburg, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.