Jm3 jobs in Middleburg, VA
- The Spa Reservation Sales Agent handles incoming calls, makes reservations, responds to guest inquiries, and promotes hotel services and amenities.
- The Boutique Sales Representative must possess effective customer service skills and maintain positive interaction with guests and customers.
- Answer internal and external telephone calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Direct all calls in a timely and accurate manner, assisting with basic…
- Serve food and beverage items to customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner.
- Adhere and follow F&B culture and vision in accordance…
- POSITION OBJECTIVE Sells Social Events, Leads and supports catering staff to successfully achieve the financial and guest satisfaction goals for the Catering…
- Providing excellent customer service by carrying and delivering food and beverage items between different food outlets in the resort, or to guest tables within…
- Responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, restaurant equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Participate in all the aspects of food preparation for different food and beverage operations within the Market.
- Certified Cook or higher level preferred.
- Participate in all the aspects of food preparation for different food and beverage operations with-in the resort.
- Par—10 smoked Salmon & Crab Melt.
- Providing excellent customer service by preparing drinks for the guests and servers.
- Drinks for guests and servers.
- Opening and closing inventory of spirits.
Be the first to see new Jm3 jobs in Middleburg, VA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.