Kaiser Aluminium jobs in Spokane, WA
- The Production Supervisor is responsible for meeting the operational needs of the business, promoting and creating a safety culture, and ensuring production…
- This position required relocation to the Spokane, WA area.
- Develop, plan, and implement process or product improvement projects in a manufacturing environment.
- The Maintenance Electrical Planner is responsible for the planning of electrical maintenance work throughout.
- Creation of a Weekly Schedule.
- Develop software solutions to improve control of production processes.
- These include process status and summary, quality compliance.
- Kaiser Aluminum is looking for a Senior Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of operations management and…
- Develop, validate, and implement material hot rolling, solution heat treatment, and stretching processes FE (Finite Element) models.
- Developing, defining and completing on time the assigned Research & Development chartered projects.
- Interact with the Alloy Development, Application, R&D and…
- The Controls Engineer (Maintenance) provides technical expertise to develop and improve manufacturing processes through visual systems, automation and advanced…
- This position consists of developing, planning, organizing and managing capital, reliability and process improvement projects for areas throughout the plant.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Kaiser Aluminium jobs in Spokane, WA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.