Kidde Aerospace jobs in Wilson, NC
- Function:Performs routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes and provides mentorship to department staff members.
- This position supervises a team of support and/or production level or hourly/direct employees in Manufacturing Operations.
- This position is responsible for testing, troubleshooting, and processing production units.
- Ensure work is accomplished with high quality, in a timely fashion…
- You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
- This position is for an assistant Quality Inspection technician who works under immediate supervision.
- Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op Aerospace Engineering.
- The UTC Aerospace Systems Co-op Program is one of the cornerstones of the company's college recruiting…
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance, Controls Set up and assist with various SOX activities.
- Assist with monthly control activities including preparing and monitoring…
- This position is for an Established Accounting professional.
- Performs a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards…
- Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
- This position manages a large/multi-building facility that includes multiple teams led…
- Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments.
- This position is for a recognized master in Manufacturing Engineering,…
- Knowledge of aerospace special processes and NADCAP.
- Proactively supports the Collins Aerospace Supplier Gold program to ensure healthy continuous improvement…
Be the first to see new Kidde Aerospace jobs in Wilson, NC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.