Lennar jobs in Chantilly, VA
- Answer all customer care telephone calls and inquiries.
- Process and administer all customer care and quality assurance related paperwork and information.
- Responsible for coordinating with agencies and printers in the preparation and ordering of all marketing materials and signage for the Sales and Construction…
- Responsible for disseminating information to the online visitor as well as establishing a relationship to help identify the specific needs of the customer.
- The Purchasing Agent is responsible for developing and executing division sourcing agreements for specific spend categories.
- The primary role of the Land Coordinator will be to support the Land Acquisitions and Development personnel in the administration of the entitlement and…
- The Land Acquistion Manager will assist in the development of opportunities that fit company’s land acquisition strategies and understanding of current market…
- Lennar is looking for a Construction Manager Trainee to join our team!
- This Associate is responsible for assisting in the supervision, coordination and…
- Preparation of all documents associated with the processing and closing of escrow, conveyance of title, recording of documents, clearing of title requirements…
- Responsible for managing and overseeing construction of homes in an assigned community, under the supervision of the Senior Management to ensure cost, schedule…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Lennar jobs in Chantilly, VA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.