Lisp Developer jobs in New York, NY
Sort by: relevance -
New York, NY 10001 (Chelsea area)
- Lisp, erlang, haskell, C++, x86 Assembler.
- Your work will involve working on intense, challenging applications involving custom compilers, interpreters and code…
Jersey City, NJ 07302 (Downtown area)
- Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, C++, Erlang (knowledge of Haskell, Lisp, Clojure, Scala or Prolog is a strong plus).
- Want to push the limit of digital possibilities?
New York, NY 10004 (Financial District area)
- Having an understanding of programming language design theory, knowing the difference between different generations of languages, delineating between functional…
Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Makes software for designing high frequency, RF and mixed signal complex integrated circuits (ICs) for the semiconductor industry.
Be the first to see new Lisp Developer jobs in New York, NY
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.