Markov Chain Monte Carlo Development Programming jobs
- Probabilistic inference and Bayesian likelihood estimation (e.g., Markov chain Monte Carlo).
- Strong scientific programming skills in MATLAB/Python.
- Have experience with advanced Bayesian statistical inference and signal processing such as Markov-chain Monte Carlo, sequential Monte Carlo, etc.
Columbus, OH 43210 (Olentangy River Road area)
$48,000 a year
- Ph.D. degree in one of the following areas: Biomedical informatics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science, Geography, or other disciplines with strong…
- Familiarity with one or more of disciplines such as Natural Language Processing, Anomaly detection, Markov Chain and Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods, Machine…
- Proven record of working with statistical learning algorithms such as Maximum Likelihood Estimation (MLE), Hierarchical Regression Models, Mixture Models,…
- Prior experience with several of the following models and/or methods for supervised, semi-supervised, and unsupervised machine learning: Logistic Regression,…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Be the first to see new Markov Chain Monte Carlo Development Programming jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.