Model Risk Management Development Programming jobs
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY 10012 (Little Italy area)
- Assisting clients with a broad range of model development, model testing, model documentation, and model validation tasks;
- Train, coach, and supervise staff.
- Vice President position within Global Consumer Risk Management of Citi for CCAR/DFAST/CECL stress loss model development for international mortgage and home…
- (1) Model Risk Management and (2) Model Risk Control Office.
- This position will be part of the Model Risk Management team, primarily responsible for independent…
$156,000 a year
- Integrate enterprise tools and develop MBSE-based processes to support requirements engineering, the customer's ERB process, CONOPS and architecture development…
- Develop models, diagnoses, validates, and improves the performance of these models over time.
- Produce high quality software following best practices and…
- Graduate Quantitative Risk Management Intern.
- Evaluate and manage risks associated with the company's models and/or model applications.
- Model Validation - Model Risk Management # 134816.
- The Model Risk Management (MRM) team has a mandate to validate the Bank's business-impactful models firm-wide…
- Model Risk Management – Validation (#136464).
- The Model Risk Management (MRM) team has a mandate to validate the Bank's business-impactful models firm-wide and…
- Model Risk Management – Validation Analyst (#136343).
- Research alternative benchmark models and methodologies to estimate model risks.
- Hands on programming in Python and R.
- Generalized linear models, time-series analysis, clustering, decision trees, logistic regression.
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
Brooklyn, NY 11245 (Downtown area)
- The Model Risk Governance and Review Group (“MRGR”) oversees model risk at J.P.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, ideally in model / estimation…
- Regularly collaborates with community management teams in taking proactive action to address residents at risk for move-out.
- Inspires teammates to follow them.
- Experience with a programming language is preferred.
- This role is located in the Brighton, MA office as part of the Model Development team and will support the…
- We are looking for model risk manager and validator for validating Risk models, which includes Credit Risk, Structured Risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk,…
Be the first to see new Model Risk Management Development Programming jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.