Ms Restaurant jobs in Valencia, CA
Santa Clarita, CA
Van Nuys, CA
Woodland Hills, CA
Studio City, CA
Calabasas Hills, CA
Sherman Oaks, CA
Canoga Park, CA
Granada Hills, CA
Panorama City, CA
North Hollywood, CA
Ms Restaurant jobs nationwide
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- The Analyst II, Logistics role is a logistics role focusing on both full truckload shipping (FTL) and less than truckload…
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook or similar programs.
- Multi- unit restaurant or retail experience preferred.
From $5,000,000 a year
- Strong PC skills with a working knowledge MS Excel, MS Word, MS Office, and Outlook.
- Previous high volume restaurant experience (minimum $5m annual operations).
- Proficient with MS Office suite in addition to knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- This role has team leadership responsibilities.
- Strong PC skills with a working knowledge of including but not limited to MS Excel, MS Word, MS Office, and Outlook.
- Required to achieve revenue sales goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.).
- The Cheesecake Factory - Payroll Compliance and Systems Manager*.
$12 an hour
- We think we can fit in.
- For job openings on your schedule, give us a try.
- As a Crew Person, you may be responsible for:
- Greeting customers with a smile.
Burbank, CA 91502
$35,000 - $38,000 a year
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel programs.
- Manages the overall operation of the store and its financials, exercises discretion while doing so.
- Experience managing a full-service restaurant.
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer).
Honeybee Foods Corporation dba JOLLIBEE
Panorama City, CA 91402
$16.26 an hour
- A Fil-Chinese infused quick-service restaurant chain.
- Arfred Rufo (*Assistant Restaurant Manager, Jollibee Woodside, JFC North America).
Calabasas Hills, CA 91301
- Restaurant, retail or hospitality industry project management experience.
- Proficient with a project management tool such as Teamwork or MS Project.
- The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant…
- Preferably in a high-volume restaurant.
- Preferably in a full-service restaurant concept.
- Managing operational costs against the restaurant budget.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A brighter future is in your hands.
- We’re currently seeking a Recruiting Intern.
- Our Restaurant Managers are responsible for assisting in the overall management of daily restaurant operations.
- Following up on and resolving guest complaints.
Santa Clarita, CA 91310
- The General Manager is responsible for running a profitable restaurant and for making sure the restaurant meets McDonald’s critical customer standards of…
- MS Office Tools and troubleshooting skills:
- Experience with Point of Sale and Restaurant Applications (e.g.
- The Cheesecake Factory - Technician IT Support (Temp…
Be the first to see new Ms Restaurant jobs in Valencia, CA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.