Quantum Annealing jobs
- Experience in quantum simulation or quantum sensing with superconducting circuits, semiconducting or spin qubits, or ion trapping platforms.
- The goal of the research effort is to improve current models of quantum computing (in particular gate-model and quantum annealing).
- Direct research experience with optically active point defects in material systems used for quantum communication and nanoscale sensing.
D-Wave Systems Inc.
- The D-Wave annealing quantum computer can sample from probability distributions and optimize functions that are computationally intractable using classical…
- A project associated with designing, developing, prototyping, and testing advanced research topics of Fujitsu Quantum Annealing software design;
- Expertise in NISQ-era quantum computing algorithms and applications, including mathematical understanding of quantum annealing, quantum approximate optimization…
Be the first to see new Quantum Annealing jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.