Sand Truck jobs
San Antonio, TX
Salt Lake City, UT
Saint George, UT
$16 - $20 an hour
- Ensure the truck is kept clean, including exterior, inside the cab, and windows/mirrors daily.
- Operate equipment, such as truck cab computers and CB radios to…
- Effectively and Efficiently unload proppant from trucks to onsite sand storage.
- Working knowledge of Frac operations, Sand Delivery.
$27,872 a year
- Receives deliveries and assists in unloading trucks and storing supplies.
- Clears snow from entrances and walks, and spreads sand and ice melting chemicals.
Easily apply to this job without a resume
Walden, NY 12586
- This position will entail (but is not limited to) sand blasting, prep work, touch-up work and detailing..
- Amthor Welding, located in Gardiner, NY, is looking…
Frazer Transport, Inc
Millsap, TX 76066
$300,000 - $400,000 a year
- **Established Sand Trucking Company 2013.
- ** 7 years Strong in the Frac Sand Industry.
- **We Share Rate Sheets with Truck Owners & Drivers.
$1,600 - $2,500 a week
- CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- If you’re a Company Driver and looking for lucrative and consistent freight in the frac sand industry, please contact…
- Must operate truck equipped with a dump body to transport and dump loose materials such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, coal, and bituminous paving materials; or…
JIA Trucking LLC
$50,000 - $90,000 a year
- Driver will stay in truck on their non driving time.
- 27% for more than 1 year verifiable class A CDL experience.
- Drivers are paid based on load turned.
$1,300 - $2,000 a week
- Frac Sand Company Class A Oilfield Drivers.
- Sand is Pneumatic Tankers and Boxes.
- We Run Both Sand, Cement, and Flyash.
- $1300 to $2000 Average Weekly Net.
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 12 MONTHS OF TRACTOR TRAILER EXPERIENCE WITH AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF OIL FIELD EXP (DRIVING A SEMI TRUCK).
- 14 days out/ 4 days at home.
PCM & Affiliated Companies
Houma, LA 70363
- Ensures that a proper inventory of equipment is readily available in trucks, trailers or other tool storage areas.
- Reports To: Inland Marine Barge Supervisor.
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- I only have 3 trucks left and they are going fast.
- Drivers will WORK 21 DAYS on and HOME for 6 DAYS!
- Must be able to operate 18 or 13 speed.
- We prefer 2 Drivers per truck for shift runs.
- AGILITY IS HIRING Owner Operators for West Texas Midland area !
- If you meet the requirements, call us 801-634-2494…
Atlantic Coastal Contractors
Chesapeake, VA 23320 (Greenbrier West area)
- Documented experience of at least one year operating a quad-axle dump truck consistently hauling dirt, sand, stone, debris, ect. is a requirement.
WFX Energy Services
- The base required qualifications are the following: .
- Must be a minimum of 23 years old.
- At least 6 months* of solid sand/oil field experience.
Be the first to see new Sand Truck jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.