THERAPY FOR WOMEN jobs in Mount Airy, MD
- As a U.S. Air Force Clinical Social Worker, you’ll have the important responsibility of supporting our nation’s Airmen.
- 30 days of paid vacation each year.
- Maintains and cleans all therapy/exercise equipment.
- One (1) year rehab or physical therapy clinic experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
Vindobona Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Frederick, MD 21703
- Train groups of volunteers and students in techniques of recreation and therapy.
- Plan, organize, and direct a program of activities, which provides opportunity…
- Provide clinical services appropriate to prenatal or postpartum women including brief therapy (6-12 sessions) targeted at improving mental health outcomes and…
- Master’s degree from an accredited graduate program in a mental health related field such as social work, psychology, marriage/family therapy, or counseling.
- Offer counseling and case management services in a trauma informed care environment for women fleeing domestic violence and child witnesses of partner abuse.
Be the first to see new THERAPY FOR WOMEN jobs in Mount Airy, MD
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.