Troon Golf jobs in Aiken, SC
- Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
- Sorts incoming mail for the department(s).
- Implements and adheres to policies and procedures for the Accounting function, including compliance of all company accounting standards.
- Directs marketing of club related business to include membership sales and Golf Performance Center.
- Follows through with actual sales and sales approval…
- Assists with golf course set-up procedures.
- Performs general landscape maintenance using hand held equipment.
- Rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
- Works with the Superintendent to ensure that the annual golf course maintenance budget and capital plans are maintained and followed.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Troon Golf jobs in Aiken, SC
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.